Self-Generation Incentive Program - What You Need To Know
Starting this year, California is offering new energy storage incentives through the Self-Generation Incentive Program (SGIP). These new incentives can cover up to 100% of project costs, but they are in limited supply. To help you get the most from SGIP, Stem is leading a webinar, “New Energy Storage Incentives for 2020.”
Tune in to this webinar to hear Sr. Manager of Product Marketing, Zach Einterz, and Program Operations Manager, Ashley Henderson, discuss:
- Market and technology trends that are catalyzing the energy storage market in California.
- Benefits of energy storage, including Sustainability, Resilience, and Financial Savings
- How to leverage new incentives from the Self Generation Incentive Program (SGIP), to significantly enhance the economics of deploying energy storage systems
- How to navigate the SGIP reservation process and secure funding
- Case studies of customers that have installed energy storage